LIVE EVENTS DIRECTOR
LIVE EVENTS (outside of studio)
- Will manage and direct LIVE events for stations’ sports and community events
- Schedule Camera Operators for all live events throughout the year
- Contact School Athletic Directors/Coaches/IT Folks for site surveys
- Set up site surveys and develop a detailed plan on paper/computer of all information
- Manage and take care of all equipment – inventory truck after each event, make sure truck is clean and equipment is ready to go out for the next event
- Organize all logs for live events
- Create and Update graphics for all live events.
- Set up for all live events including: running all fiber for cameras, setting up and testing all equipment in announcer’s booth, and making sure everything is working properly before going live for the event
- Produce and direct all LIVE broadcasts (TriCaster video switcher, 3-Play Replay System, LiveText Graphics, etc.)
- Will be an energetic team player who understands the flexible schedule that the broadcast industry requires to join our production crew
- Will have, or obtain, the necessary knowledge to run the teleprompter, audio-board, graphics system and video equipment; as related to live broadcasts and post-production
- Will have good technical & communication skills – troubleshooting is a must
- Will be organized, proactive, show initiative, and have IT skills
- Will have a keen eye for detail!!
- Will be happy to work under pressure and to strict live deadlines
- Will use studio production skills to produce a professional broadcast product
- Will interface with clients & community leaders!!
- Record all in-studio TV segments; Act as a floor director, technical director using TriCaster video switcher, teleprompter operator, audio mixer and camera operator while recording segments
- Video Editing – experience with Final Cut X or Adobe Suite is a huge plus.
- News is not live, however will need the ability to produce live news and weather as needed.
At least a 2-year Associate Degree in broadcasting or other related field required.
WILL BE A LEADER!!!
Flood Digital Networks along with all its subsidiaries is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities and women encouraged to apply.
Please send your cover letter, resume and related materials to Christina Sirek – email@example.com